Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Of the topography Chiloe;

Here is a map of some of the places I went in Chiloe with pictures. I'll be posting up more things with pictures so don't worry if you don't look at all the photos. It is just a map so you can get a bit of an idea of where I went. Chiloe is one of the largest islands in South America and is part of a whole archipelago. It reminds me of Vancouver island. The only thing missing is pine trees. There are a lot of small trees/shrubs and lots of pasture land. Now the farthest south I've ever been is 42 degrees S. That only puts me at the same latitude as Crater Lake in Oregon. I've got some work to do if I want to see the antipodal equivalent of Seattle down here.

CLICK DOWN BELOW FOR THE MAP



View Chiloe in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment